Current version: 0.3.0
RemoteH is a program that allows to stablish reverse VNC connections. It allows to offer remote support in an easy way.
It is a fork of Gitso, and like it, allows to remotelly share a computer's desktop using a reverse connection (which removes the need to open ports in the shared computer). It is great to offer remote support.
Package for Debian 32/64bit (390 Kbytes)
Package for Ubuntu 32/64bit (391 Kbytes)
Package for Fedora 32/64bit (472 Kbytes)
Package for Arch Linux 32/64bit (394 Kbytes)
History of versions
- version 0.3.0 (2016/08/06)
- New icon
- Fixed the .desktop file (now it works)
- Fixed the dependencies in the Debian and Ubuntu packages
- version 0.2.0 (2016/08/04)
- Implemented Cut/Copy/Paste menu actions
- version 0.1.0 (2016/08/04)
- First public version
- Internationalization and localization support
- Changed the interface from wxWidgets to TkInter, which also fixed the interface in Linux (some elements where put outside the window)
- Now deletes the text in the address entry when the user clicks on it
©1996-2017 Sergio Costas Rodríguez, Vigo. All rights reserved.